Your privacy is very important to us which is why we at One Body Getaways, acting as a data controller, feel it is your right to know how your data is being processed and used. Please take a second and read out policy as per the GDPR May 24, 2018 update. Feel free to contact us for clarity, or if you would like to exercise your right to have us remove your data permanently from our system.
What data do we collect
One Body Getaways collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, address, email address, phone number, etc)
- Dietary restrictions, illnesses, injuries, and medication
How do we collect your data
You directly provide One Body Getaways with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you send us a message through our website
- Register with us online or purchase (in full or deposit) any of our services
- Voluntarily sign up for our newsletter after receiving booking confirmation
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily complete customer survey or provide us with your feedback on any of our social media platforms or via email
How will we use your data
One Body Getaways collects your data so that we can:
- Process your bookings (relating to transactions) and manage your itinerary
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like
- Email you newsletters
- Note how the website is viewed and for how long
- Improve the user experience based on time and frequency our website is used
When One Body Getaways processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data
One Body Getaways website does not typically contain any information that would personally identify a user, but personal information that we do store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
One Body Getaways securely stores your data on a secure network with access only granted to the owners of One Body Getaways.
One Body Getaways will keep your personal identification information for a period of 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting you manually from our online retention applications and system.
One Body Getaways would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop One Body Getaways from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving out your data to other members of the One Body Getaways (SARL).
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here https://onebodygetaways.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=964bd79d54d90b98793c57605&id=3bfc55f52e&e=&c=33b1303d50
What are your data protection rights?
One Body Getaways would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following
The right to access – you have the right to request One Body Getaways for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that One Body Getaways correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request One Body Getaways to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that One Body Getaways erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that One Body Getaways restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing – You have the right to object to One Body Getaways processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that One Body Getaways transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +33687193978
Or write to us: 22 Rue Auguste Blanqui, Brive-la-Gaillarde, 19100, FRANCE
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +3387193978
Or write to us at: 22 Rue Auguste Blanqui, Brive-la-Gaillarde, 19100, FRANCE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that One Body Getaways has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 22 Rue Auguste Blanqui, Brive-la-Gaillarde, 19100, FRANCE